01 Mar Plumbing Customer Care / Service Engineer
Watkins is a family owned Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing contractor located in the South East, the company has now been trading over 50 years. We are currently looking for an experienced Engineer to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. You will be working as part of the Maintenance Team servicing some of the largest & most complex residential projects across the South East. The role is site based in, and around London.
- Field based, you will be carrying out inspections, repair & maintenance works in customer’s homes throughout London & the South East.
- This is a permanent, full time employed position for a professional, confident and motivated individual.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence
- Domestic Gas Qualifications CCN1, CEN1/CENWAT, CPA1 CKR1 HTR1
- Experience in fault finding & servicing HIU’s
- 5+ Years’ experience of diagnosing & repairing plumbing & heating issues.
- You will be required to undertake a DBS check due to projects worked on.
- You will be required to participate in the on-call rota – 1 week in 4 plus some BankHolidays and Bank Holiday weekends.
- You will have experience working in occupied domestic households and show exceptional customer service skills.
- You will have excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest in learning about new technologies & equipment.
- You will be required to write detailed IT based reports of findings and work in a methodical manner.
- Highly competitive rate negotiable depending on experience.
- Overtime available & On Call duty rotation.
- Four weeks paid holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company Van & Fuel Card.
- Smartphone, Tablet & Uniform/PPE.
- Training in all technologies/systems installed.