02 Mar Customer Care Coordinator Maternity Cover
Watkins is a family owned Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing sub-contractor with a projected £45m annual turnover. Located in the South East, the company has now been trading over 50 years.
Our Customer Care department is a key function within our business, and we are looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join our team.
Based in our Customer Care Office in Ramsgate, Kent, you will be working as part of a team providing excellent customer service when arranging Engineer visits to our customers.
This role will be mainly focused on continuing the private servicing side of the department. You will have contact directly with customers, booking appointments and taking payments by both telephone and internet.
You will need to take into account the needs of the customer and prioritise accordingly when allocating work to the Engineers.
YOUR DAY TO DAY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Log new customer calls ensuring all client priorities are met.
- Arranging appointments with clients/tenants.
- Allocate work to the Engineers taking account of the client’s needs and requirements.
- Ensure Engineers have sufficient and adequate workloads.
- Update clients with outcomes following Engineers’ visits.
- Preparation of reports following call outs and chargeable works.
- Order materials as necessary for the Engineers.
- Maintain and build good relations with existing and new clients/tenants.
- Upselling other servicing options when booking appointments.
You will need to be able to work well as part of a focused Customer Care Team. You will need to have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook to deal effectively with booking appointments with the client/tenant and the Engineers. Professional and calm telephone manner is essential due to the high volume of calls which can be demanding and complex.
You will be both a good communicator and excellent organiser to enable you to deal with customers and clients in a professional manner whilst meeting their expectations throughout the process.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a Customer Care environment is essential for this position and must be demonstrable.
- Salary negotiable depending upon experience.
- Five weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.