02 Jul Commercial Gas Maintenance Service Engineer
Field based, you will be carrying out inspections, repair & maintenance works in Boiler room / Plantrooms and some inspections within flats and apartments throughout London & the South East.
This is a permanent, full time employed position for a professional, confident, and motivated individual.
- Full UK manual driving licence
- Domestic gas qualifications CCN1, CEN1/CENWAT, CPA1 CKR1 HTR1
- Commercial CODNC01, CIGA1, ICPN1, UN-VENTED HOT WATER STORAGE
- 5+ Years’ experience of diagnosing & repairing heating and plant room issues.
- You may be required to undertake a full DBS check due to projects worked on.
- You will have experience working in commercial plant rooms and occupied property’s and show exceptional customer service skills.
- You will have excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest in learning about new technologies & equipment.
- You will be able to write detailed IT based reports of findings and work in a methodical manner.
- Highly competitive rate negotiable depending on experience
- Overtime available & on call duty rotation
- Five weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme & employee life insurance
- Company van & fuel card
- Smartphone & Uniform/PPE
- Training in all technologies/systems installed
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your full CV and covering letter to email@example.com