The programme consisted of skills workshops and a series of training courses. The participants received the following:
1. A unique mix of construction roles workshops, including plumbing, electrical skills, manual handling and more
2. First-hand introduction to employers and guest speakers
3. Employability classes, including CV writing, interview skills and career exploration
4. CSCS green card training, examination and certification
5. IOSH Working in Construction Level 1
6. Site visits and relevant work experience
7. Guaranteed interview with an employer
Roy found the programme very rewarding and was delighted to see the younger generations inspired and enthusiastic about entering our industry.
If you would like to join the construction industry, are based in London and would be interested in similar programmes in the future, get in touch.
T: 01843 852277